What you’ll learn
Build websites and webapps
Build HTML-based mobile apps
Get a job as a junior web developer
Bid for projects on freelance websites
Start their own online business
Be a comfortable front-end developer
Be proficient with databases and server-side languages
No pre-knowledge is required – enthusiasm is all you need!
A PC or Mac is required
No software is required in advance of the course (all software used in the course is free)
A complete Web Developer Course covering more than 15 technologies.
Daily Live Face-to-Face session with top-class Tutor.
40 Days Duration
100% Job Assistance
Available in Hindi and English
Watch Anytime, Anywhere. Attend classes
Get Lifetime access, Certification, Call /Email Support, Advance Modules, Downloadable resources, Watch videos anytime, anywhere
Recommended by over 5,000 students with 5-star reviews.
Limited Time Offer!
All at your fingers tips. Right now.
- The course starts with the fundamentals. We’ll show you insider tips to work quickly and efficiently with web technologies like HTML5, CSS3 and Python.
- Once you’ve got that locked down, We’ll show you how to build your own responsive websites using more advanced techniques such as jQuery PHP 7, MySQL 5 and Twitter Bootstrap.
- By then you’ll be developing blogs and eCommerce sites with WordPress, and learn smart ways to add dynamic content, using APls to connect to sites such as Google Maps and Facebook.
- As we all know, the best way to learn is to do, so you’ll complete fun website challenges at every turn. Plus, as you fly through the course, you’ll use your skills to put a site together as you go. The final challenge is a full Twitter clone.
Over 12 chapters you will learn:
- How does the web work?
- Setting up your (free) hosting
- CMSs and WordPress
- Responsive Design
- PHP Coding
- MySQL Databases
- Putting it all together: Making a Twitter clone
What else will you get?
- A Friendly community to support you every step of the way
- Personal contact with me, the course tutor
- Ebooks that will show you how to start earning before you’ve even finished
- Lifetime access to course materials
- Hands-on learning to lock that knowledge in
- A deep understanding of how to code, design and build powerful websites
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn to code
- Anyone who wants to generate new income streams
- Anyone who wants to build websites
- Anyone who wants to become financially independent
- Anyone who wants to start their own business or become freelance
Jobs in Web Development
Over 5,000 active job postings for web developers existed on Indeed.com at the time of this article, with an estimated average annual salary of over $91K in the United States. The average annual salary for front end web developers is even higher, at $102K. Practically every organization in existence is finding and interacting with people via the web, making the position of web developer one of the most sought after.